When you hear the word “gynecology,” your first thought is probably annual exams and Pap smears, but it really includes so much more.
At HealthMark we offer integrative gynecology services, which means gynecology with a view toward the whole patient and the root causes of disease. The goal is always to address problems in ways that respect the wishes of the patient.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Menstrual Problems (Irregular, Heavy, or Painful periods)
- Premenstrual and Hormonally Influenced Symptoms
- Pap Smears & Annual Exams
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures – IUI, Colposcopy, & LEEP
- First Trimester Pregnancy Care
- Contraception and Family Planning (Pills, Patches, Rings, IUDs, and More)
- Laproscopic Surgeries
- Removal of Precancerous/Benign Lesion of Uterus, Cervix, and Ovaries
- Pelvic Pain, Sexual Pain Syndromes, and Vulvodynia (Painful Vulva)
- Abnormalities of the Female Reproductive Tract
- Endometriosis, Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, and PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Evaluation and Treatment of Abnormal Pap smears and HPV Infection
- Menopausal Medicine
- Treatment of Vaginal and Urinary Infections (UTIs and STIs)
- Evaluation and Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- Surgical Gynecological Procedures (Performed at Porter Hospital)
Take control of your health. Contact us today to book an appointment at 303-854-8900 or learn more about our gynecologist, Dr. Nancy Panter here. Already a patient? You can ask questions on our online patient portal.